background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who is growing so fast?

This guy!  Yesterday at the weigh-in, he was 9lbs 13.9oz...that is almost 10 oz in one week!  He is becoming more and more interactive.  Today he cracked a small smile, but I did not get it on camera yet. Here is my first try at a video with our video camera; hopefully it works.  Another milestone this week - Austin had his first bottle.  David gave him a bottle at the dinner time feeding and he took it like a pro.  He had no issues with me nursing him at bed time either.  He has had a 4 oz bottle for the past 4 nights at the dinner time feeding.  It is nice for me to have a break once a day!  Now I know he can take a bottle if we are out somewhere that I can't nurse him or when I go back to work.  


 First bottle!

Chillin with dad and pupf


Pic in Halloween onesie because I don't think it will fit in 1 month (it's a little snug now)

No comments:

Post a Comment