background

Monday, September 26, 2011

BIG sleeper and smiley baby!

On Thursday night, Austin slept from 10 to 6:30 without waking up!!!  It was amazing!  I don't know what we did differently but it might have had something to do with the fact that I went to Bible study for 2 hours on Thursday night and David stayed with Austin.  Austin screamed for one of the two hours I was gone.  When I got home, I nursed him and put him in his crib.  When he woke up around 6, he didn't even fuss. He just hung out in his crib for a while.  I finally went to get him at 6:30 and he still wasn't even fussing.  Happy baby!  I am not expecting this to be a habit quite yet, but it was nice for one night.  Last night he slept from 10:30 to 4:50, and then again from 5:30 to almost 8.  This morning he hung out in his crib just entertaining himself from at least 7 until 8.  I went on a hands-free 4 mile run at 7:10 thinking that David would have console him until I got back to feed him.  When I got back, and he was still just kicking around in his crib.  Big boy!  He is smiling more and more, which is precious.  Here are a few pictures from this weekend.  I finally captured the smile!

 Big grin!!

 Big belly!  It's not that big...just the angle

 Cutie Pie

Wide eyed

 Hanging out with dad and pup

What is this man talking about? And what is that giant furry thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment