background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Changing every day

Here are some photos from 2 different photo shoots this week.  I tried to capture some of Austin's facial expressions and movements.  He is changing every day, so fast!  We went to baby weigh-in on Wednesday and he weighed 10lbs, 14.7 oz.  Big boy!  In other great news, Austin has started sleeping through the night.  I don't just mean 5 hours stretches.  He slept from 10-6:30 on Tuesday night, 9:45-6 on Wednesday night, and from 9:45-7:30 last night.  I know I can't expect this every night, but he sure is doing a great job for now.  David left for Vegas this morning (yes, just for fun with Doug) at 5am and Austin was still sound asleep.  I thought he might sleep another hour or so, but no, he slept until 7:30!  Austin, Savannah and I are on our own this whole weekend.  We will be spending alot of time outside since the weather is perfect!  And of course, we will watch the Texas game tomorrow.  We are very excited because next weekend we are all (Savannah included) going to Steamboat for a couple of days in the mountains.  I am really looking forward to this since I have not been to the mountains since last summer (since we didn't ski this year due to a little guy growing in my tummy).  I am sure we will take plenty of pictures to share with everyone.  

Take note of Austin's adorable outfit below from Aunt Carrie.  He is an advertisement for this organization: http://www.thefeedfoundation.org/


 Look at the camera, Austin

 Looking at my fascinating hands (I call it is "groove")

 More of that groove

 Now you are looking

 And that precious smile!

Just relaxing

And these are from today....











1 comment:

  1. So cute! Austin IS changing looks a lot! He's looking more like a baby boy than a brand new newborn. Haha I love all of his expressions. Glad he's sleeping so well! Good luck on your own this weekend! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete