background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Austin, Meet Brody

Yesterday, Austin met his new best friend.  Brody is Rachel and Adam's 6-month old.  Rachel and I went to UT together and met in the dorm freshman year.  She was the only person I knew in Denver when we moved here.  David and I have become great friends with her and Adam and have enjoyed hanging out alot over the past 3 1/2 years.  Brody was born in February, and I just know that he and Austin are going to be best buds...not a forced friendship at all but maybe it was set-up by the parents. :)

Rachel came over to our house around 7am and we went for a long walk with the little guys.  We are going to try to get together at least once a week to walk while I am on maternity leave.  Rachel taught kindergarten but is now staying at home with Brody.  It was alot of fun to just chat about being new moms.

 Who is that guy?

 THAT one, over there.

 He is touching me

 Now he pushed me over

 He is attacking me

I guess he is alright

Side note:  Throughout this photo shoot, Austin was pooping in his pants - not very gentlemanly behavior for his first play date with Brody.  

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love the photo captions!!! ;) -Rachel

    ReplyDelete