background

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Over-due post: Photo shoot

I have been meaning to post these pictures since last December.  We had a professional photographer take pictures of our family last December before Christmas.  We used two of the pictures on our Christmas card, and she took some other really good ones.  It amazes me that she could capture these shots with an active 16 month-old at the time.  It only took about 15 minutes for the whole photo shoot. Her name is Kristy Montgomery http://www.imagesbykristy.com/index2.php#/home/ if you are in the Houston area and need a photographer.  She only charged $100 for the sitting fee and a disc with 25 photos (each in B&W and color).  We also ordered 2 16x20 canvases to hang on our living room wall with a LivingSocial deal that I had.  I was very happy with how they turned out.  I can't believe how much Austin has changed since then, especially in the hair-growth category. 



















1 comment: