background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Red Rocks

On Tuesday, August 2, David and I checked another item off my bucket list.  We went to a concert at Red Rocks.  We had been to one in 2009 (OAR) but wanted to get one more in before we move.  It was Counting Crows! I had not really listened to Counting Crows in years, but we thought it would be a fun concert.  Really any concert at Red Rocks is good; it is such a great venue.  I lined up Roxy, our babysitter, to come stay with Austin.  It was kinda crazy of us to get out on a weeknight and stay up until midnight (clearly we don't get out much).  The weather was nice - no rain, just some wind which made it a bit chilly but not bad.  We enjoyed some wine (me) and beer/marg (David).  They did play some old stuff like Round Here, a Long December, and Hard Candy.  All in all, a fun night.  We will be back to visit some day.  






1 comment: