background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

He is Risen!

We celebrated the resurrection of our Savior with this smiley guy.  Austin's first Easter was one filled with family time.  We went on a short walk in the new stroller that DiDi bought to keep at her house.  Austin dug into his Easter basket.  We went to 11 o'clock church after his morning nap at the Well with David's family.  Austin behaved during the music and then decided to leave us a present in his diaper so David went to change him and ended up staying in the foyer for the rest of the service.  I could hear him squealing from my seat - good thing he wasn't still in the service.  After church we met my family (who went to 10am church at Chapelwood) at Lakeside to take some pictures.  My family had a 1:30 lunch reservation at Lakeside but we couldn't stay to eat since Austin needed to go home to nap.   


Smiley guy on Easter morning!
What is this basket thing?  A book too!


This basket has eggs in it


A hat and a bib.....boring

Another hat - at least this one has sea animals on it

Loving my new stroller

All of the kids and grandkid (loving that thumb)

Happy boy with DiDi!

Chattin it up with DiDi

Posing (kinda) with Aunt Ricki and Uncle Stephen

Mama is tickling me
After pictures at Lakeside, Austin napped while David watched the Masters and I baked some brownies.  We then headed over to Mimi and Big Deal's house for the afternoon.  Summer and Ben played with Austin and he really loved that and watched their every move.  We had an early dinner and opened Easter baskets.  Summer and Ben hunted for eggs in the front yard.  Next year Austin will join them :)  It was a fun weekend with family in Houston celebrating Jesus and his sacrifice for all of us.  I am thankful.  I even have multiple mosquito bites as souvenirs.   
Who is this pretty girl?

Playing with the big kids


2 Easter baskets?  Peeps for me!

Juggling my egg filled with candy and my remote control

Learning to make the animals pop up...not quite there, but getting there

Lovin Mimi

and Big Deal too


No comments:

Post a Comment