background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First of many

As you can see below from the counter, I am 13 weeks 3 days along.  Last weekend, David took a picture of me so you can see my "baby bump", except that you can't see it.  I figured I should document it if this is going to be like a journal.  I am sure it will appear soon. :)


We had our 12 week appointment on January 27th.  Everything looked good and right on track.  At 12 weeks 3 days, our little one was 11.8 cm long.  God really knew what he was doing when he created the miracle of life. What a blessing!

3 comments:

  1. Amy-you look so pretty!!!! We are so excited for you and David!! We are praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy! :)Kimberly & crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly NO bump yet!!!! Many changes are headed your way! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete