background

Monday, February 28, 2011

16 Week Appointment

Last Thursday we had our 16 week appointment (when I was actually 16 weeks 3 days).  We heard the baby's heart beat for the first time.  It was 140, which is perfect.  They then took 5 tubes of my blood to use for a bunch of tests.  David asked Dr. Corbett if we could sneak in to have an ultrasound to see if they could tell the sex, but my she said that the ultrasound room and nurse who does them was busy.  Darn!  Here is a picture taken last Friday when I was 16 weeks 4 days.  It isn't that clear (David- you need to work on your photography skills).  I am wearing my new maternity jeans that my mom bought me when she was here visiting.  (thanks mom!)  I am wearing a mix of my regular clothes and maternity clothes, but most of them are still too baggy looking right now.  I can't wait until our next appointment on March 24 when we get to find out if our little baby is a boy or girl!!

And here is a picture of Savannah on "her chair"...for now she is queen of the house.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment