background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Before

I wanted to post some pictures for those who have not been to our house.  These are pictures of what the room that will soon be the nursery looks like now.  After we have the nursery ready, I will post pictures and you can see the difference.  We are hoping to have curtains or fabric shades made for the windows and a cushion made for the tile bench in the bay window.  You can see there is a vacant wall right now, which might be where the crib goes if we end up leaving the daybed in the room. (side note: there is also an 8x10 picture of Savannah in a frame, which is kinda a joke.  I am sure this will soon be replaced with a picture of our baby. :) )





On another note, I am feeling really good.  I don't really feel pregnant yet.  I notice that my pants are a little tighter around the waist, but I am not wearing any of my maternity clothes yet.  I'm know it is only a matter of time.  As many of you know, I am a runner and enjoy running.  Prior to being pregnant, I ran about 30 miles a week at a 8 min/mile or faster pace.  I have not given up running and my doctor even said that it's good to keep running if you ran before being pregnant.  So I am now running between 15 and 20 miles a week at about a 9 min/mile pace.  I still feel really good during runs and after running.  As long as I am comfortable, I will keep it up.  I also do mat pilates about twice a week, which I have heard is great for during pregnancy and helps with recovery afterwards.  Finally, it is supposed to be in the 50's and 60's and sunny for the next 5 days in Denver!!!  Let's hope it holds out until next weekend when my  mom and Mary come to visit.   


1 comment:

  1. I love your house Amy! Such a great place for a family... and for ice fishing. Can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete