background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friends at the lake!

A couple of Saturdays ago, we headed to Lake Livingston for 1 night with old friends.  We went to Sara's family (a high school friend) lakehouse.  She and her husband Matt have a 20-month old daughter named Savanna.  Austin was thoroughly confused the whole time by this name.  He kept looking for our dog.  It poured rain almost the whole time but it was a great chance to catch up with Peyton, my high school friend who is married to Nick (also from HS).   They just moved back to the states from Guam where he was stationed for 2 years as a Navy Seal.  Jenny, Annie and Mallory came too.  Matt so kindly smoked chickens for all of us.  We enjoyed wine, watching babies play, watching the UT game, and good food.  Thanks for having us, Lees!  I thought I lost my pictures with my phone catastrophe but I remembered I took most of them with my real camera.  Here are a few....

Matching chairs...cuteness. 

Having a tea party

Austin loved Savanna's "girl" toys

Share group (plus babies), missing Kristin :(

No comments:

Post a Comment