background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DiDi comes to town!

My mom (Dianne, or DiDi, pronounced die-die) and Stacy, my step-dad came to visit on Monday night. Stacy just stayed until Tuesday and my mom is here until tomorrow.  We have been busy playing with Austin, shopping, watching the leaves fall, and going out to lunch.  Today Austin weighed 11 lbs 11.7 oz at the baby weigh-in.  He gained about 3 oz in the past week.  Last night she babysat while I went to Bible study and she stayed with Austin this morning while I did a 6 mile run ALONE, sans-stroller and sans-dog.  What a treat!  David is has been out of town for work since Sunday morning and will meet us in Houston on Saturday.  My mom and I are flying to Houston tomorrow - Austin's first of many flights!  I am in the process of packing, and it is a process, especially with an infant.  There are so many more things to think about like diapers, the monitor, baby shampoo, etc, etc.  I will be sure to do a long post with lots of pictures about our trip to Houston to meet all of Austin's aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Here's a short video of Austin talking!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment