background

Friday, October 7, 2011

50/50/50

Austin is an average joe....except he's not.  He is a wonderful, cute baby; the cutest, in my opinion.  According to his stats yesterday at his 2 month appointment, he is 50th percentile for weight, at 11lbs 6 oz, 50th percentile for height at 23 inches, and 50th percentile for head circumference at 40 cm.  He is just right in the middle.  Dr. Schwartz was happy with all of his developments like eye movement and cooing.  We talked about how to keep his skin from drying out as that will be an ongoing issue here in Denver with dry, cold air.  He got his 2 month vaccinations.  That was NO FUN!  He screamed and I turned my head and cried.  I couldn't watch the needles go into his legs.  He quieted down quickly afterwards and then fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.  He slept from 6:15-9 when I woke him up for a bath and bedtime.  He then slept from 9:45-7am.  He even slept all through my Bible study that he attended with me last night.  Today we are headed to Steamboat where Austin will probably see his first snow!!  We will be sure to take lots of pictures in the mountains this weekend!



Tummy time

No comments:

Post a Comment