background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Austin's wardrobe

At my mom's request, I wanted to share the adorable clothes that friends and family have given Austin so far.

This one is from Aunt Ricki and Uncle Stephen.  There are matching socks too!  Precious....


These are from Michelle (my step-mom) and my Dad.  They came to visit us in Denver last weekend and she brought these adorable outfits.  The first one has cute monkeys and a matching blanket.  The second one will be Austin's preppy look.  Mimi (David's mom) sent the blue bunny rabbit from Houston and it was supposed to make noises, but we think the plane trip in the cargo section broke it. Uh oh.



This adorable orange and blue-striped polo is from Courtney and Jeff.  They are so sweet to send Austin his first polo.


Finally, I bought this kinda "cheesy" outfit at Target as a gift for David the day after we found out we are having a boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment