background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Ma-Ma!

I tried and tried to get Austin to say Ma-Ma for the first time on my birthday, which was this past Tuesday the 29th of May.  My last year in my 20's....sigh.  Instead, he was just cute as can be at the park while we enjoyed a family picnic after work.  Picnic to us means picking up Chipotle (as opposed to packing a basket with sandwiches, etc) and following with ice cream at Bonnie Brae ice cream shop (my favorite- yummy!).  I can't wait until Austin can actually eat and enjoy ice cream because then I have another excuse to go get it (not just for me, ha).  I am sure he will bust out with "Ma-Ma" soon. :)

Sorry for the plethora of swing pictures but the swing brings out the most wonderful, cutest facial expressions.

Not quite sure about this

Ok this is fun


REALLY fun

Woah!

Cuteness
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! On my birthday, Savanna said her first word on repeat all day - "DADA!"

    Sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete