background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello December

This past week we have seen friends, worked a lot, watched snow fall, and enjoyed our time with Austin as he changes daily.

On Sunday night we went Adam, Rachel and Brody's for the Broncos game.  We caught up with friends watched the Broncos win. We even snapped some pictures of Austin and Brody in their matching shirts.

 Brody wanted to give Austin's bald head a massage

 Austin did NOT like that

 Stop, Brody, please!

Babies and mommies

I had a rough week at work because we had a couple of deadlines on Thursday.  I was super busy while at work and then had to stay until 8pm on Thursday night.  David did most of the taking and picking up from school this week.  Last night I went to the Avalanche hockey game with Archstone's auditors in their suite.  David hung out at home with Austin.  Thanks dad!  We got about 6 inches of snow on Thursday and another 5 or so inches today.  Savannah loves snow!


Austin found his feet this week!  He can get them in his hands while laying on his back.  He also rolled from his back to his tummy two times.  It has not become a habit yet, but he is definitely trying.  He is holding his head up so much better.  We have been practicing in the bumbo chair.  He is still sucking his thumb when he is tired and that helps him fall asleep on his own at nap time.  When I hold him with his head on my shoulder facing backwards, he turns his head forward to look at me.  While nursing, sometimes he will look up at me and smile. Precious!  He likes to "sing along" to Christmas music in the car while driving home from school.  He enjoys holding his blue rattle and putting it in his mouth.  He will even reach for it and grab it when I hold it in front of him.  The wash cloth under his arms or on his neck tickles him and makes him laugh.  Austin, your laugh makes me so happy!  I can't believe you will be 4 months on Friday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment